2020 3rd Annual Ham Jam & BBQ Cook-Off
Our THIRD Year!
It's gonna be even Hammier and even Jammier.
*Saturday, May 30th
*dependant on NC opening!
- BBQ Cook-Off with FREE BBQ, Ribs, Wings & Brisket Samples *while they last
- Cupcake Bake-Off with Free Samples
- Live Music
- Food Trucks and Vendors
- Easter Bunny Picture Make-Up Opportunity. FREE pics with the Easter Bunny, bring your own camera.
- The Fat Hen Farm Store & The Happy Goat Market will be open.
- The Tipsy Cow Beer Barn will be open.
(Beer, Wine and Adult Sangria Pouches)
- The Hungry Hawg Snack Barn will be open with
Funnel Cakes and Handcrafted Lemonades and Iced Coffees.
- Free Cow Train Rides, Free Hay Rides & Playground
- Bounce Houses and Pony Rides
- Covered Shelters/Seating
(Kids 2 and under FREE)
*includes samples, music, free games and unlimited free rides.
**(does not include any 3rd party vendors such as Bounce Houses and Pony Rides)
- ATM on site. We also accept Credit/Debit Cards.
- 100% ID check at The Tipsy Cow Beer Barn.
Wristbands will be issued.
- Free Parking
A Golf Cart will be on hand for elderly, handicap or pregnant attendees who may need a ride to the festival grounds.
- Advanced Tickets will be sold to save time in line.
- Follow Us on Facebook for more info and a detailed schedule to be released the week before.
- For any questions, please message us.