top of page
2020 NC CHILI COOK-OFF & BEER FESTIVAL
October 17th, 2020
Gates Open at 4pm
This will be a jam-packed day!
- 2020 NC Chili Cook-Off ($200 CASH Prize!)
FREE Samples! Vote for your fave!
- At 5:00pm the Craft Beer Tasting begins!
There will be Twenty different Craft and IPA Beers to sample (many brewed right here in NC) + Pretzels and Gourmet Mustards.
*You must have a Beer Tasting ticket.*
***ADVANCED BEER TASTING TICKETS SOLD BELOW THRU
FRIDAY, OCT 16th at 10:30pm. ***
Limited Number of Tickets Available so BUY in Advanced.
Any Unsold Advanced Tasting Tickets will be at the gate for $20.
***(Beer can still be purchased at The Beer Barn even without the Beer Tasting Ticket)
- Vendors! Vendors! Vendors!
Come shop until you drop!
** We still have Vendor Spaces!
- The Happy Goat Market Shop: Amish Breads, NC Glass Bottled Milks (we can hold these for you in cold storage); NC Cheeses and Meats + come sample our signature line Humphrey Farm of
Jams, Jellies, Moonshine Pickles, Salsas and BBQ/Hot Sauces.
- The Fat Hen Farm Store: our line of Goats Milk Lotions and Soaps, Mugs, T-shirts and lots of fun stuff.
- The Hungry Hawg Snack Shack will be selling all kinds of goodies and snacks from Funnel Cakes to Deep Fried Oreos to Nachos + Iced Coffees, Handcrafted Beverages like: Apple Cider Lemonade, Cranberry and Raspberry-Apple Tea (+ many more flavors), Hot Cider and Hot Cocoa.
- Food Trucks!!!
Smokin' Joes BBQ Co.
The Meat Shack
- Entrance Includes: Free games like Cornhole, Giant Jenga, Volleyball, Giant Connect Four, Free Cow Train Rides, Free Hay Ride
- Free Fall Photo Backdrops: bring your cameras!
- Bounce Houses and Horse Rides
*(3rd Party Vendors, not included in entrance fee)
- Shaved Ice, Cotton Candy and Popcorn
It's a full day of fun and frivolity at the farm!
bottom of page