pOSTponed until further notice due to
death in immediate family.
Our FOURTH Year!
It's gonna be even Hammier and even Jammier.
*Saturday, April 17th
- BBQ Cook-Off with FREE BBQ Samples
***while supplies last!
(Some Competitors may also have Ribs, Wings & Brisket Samples *while they last)
- Spring Beer Fest
(local Craft and IPA Beers)
Tickets $18 advanced; $22 at door
20 Specialty Craft and IPA Beers to sample.
*(advanced tickets on sale soon)
- Live Music with Steel County Express
*(incl with entry fee. Bring Your chairs!)
- Food Trucks and Vendors
- Lots of Shopping Ops!!
The Fat Hen Farm Store
The Happy Goat Market Shop
The Busy Bee Flower & Garden Shop
The Blessed Vine Beer & Wine
*** New Wine Slushies!
Button Art and More by KD
Knives and More
Wreaths by Paula
Color Street with Cathy
and LOTS of Vendors!
- The Tipsy Cow Beer Barn will be open.
(Beer, Wine and Adult Sangria Pouches)
- The Hungry Hawg Snack Barn will be open with
Funnel Cakes, Nachos, Deep Fried Oreos and Deep Fried Apple Pie, Handcrafted Lemonades and Iced Teas,
- Free Cow Train Rides, Games & Playground
- Inflatables, Horse Rides and Axe Throwing
- Covered Shelters/Seating
*** Bring Your Own Chairs
$5 Adults/$3 Kids
(Kids 2 and under FREE)
*includes samples, music, free games and unlimited free rides.
**(does not include any 3rd party vendors such as Inflatables, Horse Rides and Axe Throwing)
- Most Vendors accept Cash/Cards. ATM on site.
- 100% ID check at The Tipsy Cow Beer Barn.
"21" Wristbands will be issued.
- Free Parking
A Golf Cart will be on hand for elderly, handicap or pregnant attendees who may need a ride to the festival grounds.
- Advanced Tickets will be sold to save time in line.
- Follow Us on Facebook for more info and a detailed schedule to be released the week before.
- For any questions, please message us.